Territory Manager-Vascular（PI/IR） (血管介入部门 - 区域经理）
- Full Time
- Shanghai, China
• Development and implementation of sales strategies in assigned region in order to increase sales and profit for the SBU.
• To outperform sales expectations in the designated territory
• Provide excellent customer service to existing and new customers while seeking out key opinion leaders within the PI/IR field
• Responsible for the development and management of all sales activities in the assigned region.
• Responsible for all day to day business issues, tenders and quotations preparation.
• Provides timely feedback on market issues to line Manager.
• Have a sound understanding of, and comply with, the COOK Code of Conduct and Company Compliance requirements
• Degree holder, major in Clinical, Medical, Biology or other related discipline.
• At Least 5 years and above working experience in medical industry especially in Peripheral Interventional or Interventional Radiology field is preferred.
• Having some experience with Aortic Intervention, Cardiovascular, Structure Heart products or Pacemaker industry would be an advantage.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is also an advantage.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, meet performance deadline, strong business acumen, high integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and spoken.
• Frequent travel is required.
• Accept working in X-Ray exposure environment with necessary medical protections.